Western Carolina Orthotics and Prosthetics offers comprehensive patient care, believing in a team approach with physicians and physical therapists. We offer orthotic and prosthetic services to patients of all ages.
We provide a variety of orthotic devices, both prefabricated and custom, to accommodate the patient’s need.
Orthotic devices include, but are not limited to:
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Wound System Shoes
- Prefabricated and Custom Ankle/Foot Orthotics (AFOs)
- Stance Control Knee/Ankle/Foot Orthotics (KAFOs)
- Knee Orthotics
- Spinal Management Systems
- Scoliosis Bracing
- Cervical Bracing
We provide prosthetic devices for upper and lower extremities. We believe that patients should be active participants in the prosthesis process. Patients will work closely with our prosthetist in order to design a prosthesis that will accommodate the patient’s activity level and desired goals.
Prosthetic specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Below Knee/Above Knee Prosthetics specializing in elevated vacuum suspension and Tracer CAD design
- Upper Extremity Prosthetics
All services and devices require a prescription or order from the patient’s treating physician.